Monday, September 2, 2013

Odd One

Ever feel like you just don't fit in anywhere?  I've always felt like that.  It's kind of like, "one of these things is not like the other".  I've had few friends in life, mostly because I was really shy.  And looking back I realize I probably smelled bad, not that I knew it then.  My mom smokes and we had two inside dogs that pooped and peed everywhere.  And guess who had to clean up after them?  My children go over to my moms house now and come back smelling like smoke (ever though she doesn't smoke in the house or around them) and dog.  I bathe them right away.  I think this is why I never took up smoking and hate dogs.

But I've never fit in anywhere.  No matter where I lived, or in any of the schools that I went to (there were many). Even as a clean smoke free dog free less shy adult.  People just don't like me.  I have a cousin who always speaks her mind and she instigates things, always trying to get someone annoyed.  But yet she is really well liked!  I am nice, I always try to smile at people. I don't try to annoy people, but yet nobody likes me.  And when I speak my mind the people that did like me stop.  The world is a crazy mixed up place.

The little ones are needing attention.  Gotta go..............

No comments:

Post a Comment