Friday, December 6, 2013

Filtering Through Facebook Friends

You know, this really has been therapeutic.  I know it's silly to still type on a blog that no one has ever read and will probably never read, but it feels good!  I wish I had more time to write about things.  Not just rants or complaints but actually write about stuff that I care about and am passionate about!  Some day I will have time.  Probably when the kids are older.

Today I will write about how I'm pretty sure I made a lot of enemies on facebook!  I just get tired of all the jokes and immature people making posts about guns and how amazing they are.  I've hid about half of my "friends" already because quite frankly they annoy and irritate me.  So finally, I told everyone, if you love your guns more than you love children, please unfriend me.  I truly hope most of them do.  Is that wrong?

1 comment:

  1. no it is not wrong, there are things that we must learn to tolerate and understand in others and guns is not one of them

    ReplyDelete