Saturday, August 31, 2013

First Blog Post

Well, I thought I'd try this whole blog thing again.  I'm not sure if anybody actually blogs anymore?  But, I feel it will be good for me.  Get stuff off my mind.  A diary of sorts.  A very public diary, but that's ok.  So, who am I?  I am a mother of 3 beautiful kids, a wife, an only child.  I love Doctor Who, X-Files, Supernatural, Bones.  Love the internet.  I am kinda crafty.  I sew blankets and easy baby dresses and renaissance dresses because I love that style of dress.  I am pro life, and think both republicans and democrats are idiots.  Maybe I am a centrist?  I am very into car seat safety!  And VERY against guns!  It became my passion after those poor innocent children were massacred in Newtown.  So, if you love guns you might what to leave now!

No comments:

Post a Comment